It’s been almost 18 months since President Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) into law, but business owners still have plenty of questions. With regulations going into effect between now and 2014, it’s sometimes hard to keep track of what’s going on.
With that in mind, Willis and Clifton Gunderson LLP are hosting a free webcast on the “Practical Applications of Health Care Reform: How prepared are you to implement reform provisions?” The Sept. 1 program will help educate participants about what they can do to better manage and benefit from health care reform, and how reform might affect the bottom line.
The one-hour webcast begins at 1 p.m. Registration is required by clicking here.
The presentation will look at the following issues:
- What new obligations do employers have that involve coverage options?
- How will health insurance exchanges work?
- What role do wellness programs play and what are potential reform benefits for employees?
- Where do eligibility audits fit into the new picture?
- How does reform affect employment and severance contracts?
If you’re interested in this topic, look in the September issue of Insight to see what area businesses are doing to deal with the changes