The New North Summit is coming up next Wednesday – Dec. 7 at the Radisson in Green Bay. For more information, please visit www.thenewnorth.com. You can also read more about it here.
- Thursday, Dec. 1: The Chamber of Manitowoc County’s Safety Council will present “The Maturing Workforce: How do they effect the employer’s bottom line” at 7:30 a.m. at The Club, 200 E. Waldo Blvd., Manitowoc. The speaker will be Sarah Pickel, a physical therapist with Holy Family Memorial Rebhab Plus. To register or more information, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Monday, Dec. 5: The Chamber of Manitowoc County’s Legislative Committee will host its monthly Business Connects with Government luncheon from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Manitowoc Public Library, 707 Quay St., Manitowoc. To register or more information, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Tuesday, Dec. 6: Strategic Solutions Consulting & Cornerstone Business Services will present a seminar on “Building & Transferring Value in Your Business Now and in the Future” from 7:45 to 9:30 a.m. at Globe University, 5045 W. Grande Market Drive, Appleton. For more information, please visit www.foxcitieschamber.com.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6: The Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce will host a Business Networking Roundtable Event from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Registrations are required by calling (920) 766-1616. In this structured networking environment, each person will give a 2-3 minute commercial about their business. Businesses are encouraged to bring business cards, brochures and flyers to share with the group.
- Thursday, Dec. 8: Business After Hours will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Grand Opera House in Oshkosh. The monthly event is sponsored by the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce. The cost is $6 for registered chamber members, $7 for members at-the-door and $20 for non-members. For more information or to register, visit www.oshkoshchamber.com.
- Thursday, Dec. 15: First Business Bank will announce the results of its annual survey of business leaders in Northeast Wisconsin beginning with a presentation at 4 p.m. at Butte des Morts Country Clu
- Thursday, Dec. 15: The Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce will host its business and breakfast from 7 to 8:30 a.m. at the F.K. Bemis Conference Center at St. Norbert College. The event will provide attendees with an in-depth update about what’s happening in the local business community. Featured speakers include: Jeff Mirkes, Downtown Green Bay Inc., Christopher Naumann, On Broadway, Inc., Ken Pabich, City of De Pere, and Bryan Boettcher, Quick Signs, representing the Military Avenue Business Association. To register, visit titletown.org or call (920) 437-8704.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20: The Fond du Lac Business Connection will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. at Interior Systems Inc. For more information, visit www.fldac.com.
- Tuesday, Jan. 3: The Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Power Networking Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. in the chamber office in downtown Green Bay. Visit www.titletown.org for more information.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18: The Northeast Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals will start with educational sessions at 4:15 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Select in Grand Chute. Dinner will be at 6 p.m. To register, visit http://new.aitp.org.
- Monday, Jan. 23: The Fox Cities Business Connection will be held from 5 to7 p.m. at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel. For more information call 920-734-7101.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24: The Ashwaubenon Business Association monthly luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. will be held at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium in Working Room A. The featured speaker will be Diane Roundy. For more information visit, www.ashwaubenonbusiness.com.
- Thursday, Jan. 27: The Oshkosh Business Expo will be held from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Oshkosh Convention Center. For more information on registration, please call (920) 303-2265, ext. 16.
- Monday, Jan. 30: The Legislative Dialogue Breakfast will be held from 7:30 to 9 a.m. at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. The event is sponsored by the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and other members of the Northeast Wisconsin Chambers Coalition (NEWCC) and explores key legislative issues. The cost is $20 per person and includes breakfast. To register or for more information, please send an email to [email protected].
- Friday, Feb. 3: InDevelopment, a conference for developers and people who do business with developers, will be held from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. The day-long event features networking, exhibitors, keynote speaker Tony Nelessen and the Fox Cities Economic Development Strategy Focus Group. For more information, visit www.insightonbusiness.com.
If you have an item you would like to be listed in this weekly blog posting or in the Connections feature in Insight, please send it to [email protected]