The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual Economic Outlook Breakfast at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton.
The featured speaker is David Francis, head of equity investments at Thrivent Asset Management. He will provide an overview of the national economy along with results from the Fox Cities Chamber Economic Outlook Survey. The Economic Outlook Survey is a representative survey of a sampling of members conducted through the Fox Cities Chamber.
New this year will be a panel of local experts that will address the survey results. The panel will be moderated by Greg Bell, Woodward Radio Group, currently the chair-elect for the Fox Cities Chamber Board of Directors. Panel members include:
- John Burgland, Senior General Manager, Fox River Mall
- Greg Laabs, Vice President/General Manager, Gulfstream Aerospace-Appleton
- Kevin McNamara, President, TIDI Products, LLC
- Jim Rossmeissl, Senior Executive Vice President, The Boldt Company
- Joan Woldt, Regional President, Bank First National
The cost to attend the Economic Outlook Breakfast for Fox Cities Chamber members is $20 per person or $225 for a table of 10 seats. The cost to attend for prospective members is $30 per person or $335 for a table of 10 seats. For more information or to register for the event, please visit the our website at www.foxcitieschamber.com or contact us at (920) 734-7101.