The Shawano County Economic Progress Inc. is holding its annual economic summit on Tuesday starting at 5 p.m. at The Gathering. The speakers will be Jim Feeney, president of president of Wisconsin Film & Bag in Shawano, and Dan Miller, senior bank manager for Associated Bank in Shawano. Cost is $30 per person. For information, contact the organization at (715) 526-5839 or [email protected].
Here’s a look at some other upcoming events:
- Monday, April 2: The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh is hosting an information session on its MBA program starting at 6 p.m. at the MBA Graduate Education Center, 333 Main St., Green Bay. Register by clicking here.
- Tuesday, April 3: The 10th Annual Northeastern Wisconsin Global Trade Conference will be held at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. This year’s event features keynote addresses from Canadian Counsel General Git’ane DeSilva and Thomas Bentley III of Bentley WorldPackaging Corp. Individual sessions will also be held on a variety of topics. Visit www.titletown.org for more information.
- Tuesday, April 3: The Chamber of Manitowoc County is hosting “A Whole New World – Current Trends in Adult Employment and Education” presented by Jill Grohusky with the Manitowoc County Job Center from 7:30 to 9 a.m. at Lakeshore Technical College’s campus in Manitowoc. To register or for more information, call the chamber at (920) 684-5575.
- Tuesday April 3: The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh is hosting an information session on its MBA program starting at 6 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Select in Appleton. Register by clicking here.
- Tuesday, April 10: The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh is hosting an information session on its MBA program starting at 6 p.m. at Sage Hall on the UW-Oshkosh campus. Register by clicking here.
- Wednesday, April 18: Management Women Inc. is hosting its monthly meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Brett Favre’s Streakhouse in Green Bay. This month’s topic is keeping your brain healthy. To register, contact Jeri Starich at [email protected].
- Thursday, April 19: Learn how to make your office a more exciting and healthier place to work at the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce’s Business and Breakfast series from 7 to 8:30 a.m. at the F.K. Bemis Conference Center at St. Norbert College. Wanda Truttmann-Sieber of Unishippers will provide insights about the company culture and wellness initiatives. There will also be time to ask questions and to share your own company’s practices. To register or for more information, visit www.titletown.org.
If you have an item you would like to be listed in this weekly blog posting or in the Connections feature in Insight, please send it to [email protected]