The Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay will host a Steak & Burger dinner featuring a panel of Green Bay Packers starting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2 at the Lambeau Field Atrium. Packers include Cedric Benson, Clay Matthews, Josh Sitton, C.J. Wilson and guest keynote host, Rob Davis, director of player development. Tickets are $100 per plate or $1,000 per table. Call (920) 494-7090 ext. 1015 or email [email protected] for tickets.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25: Fox Valley Technical College and UW-Oshkosh will host their Career Fair on the Fox from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UW-Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center. An internship fair will follow from 4 to 6 p.m. For more information, visit www.fvtc.edu/ses-employers.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26: The second annual Manufacturing First Expo & Conference will be held Wednesday, Sept. 26 at the KI Center in Green Bay. Tickets are $75. The price includes lunch and access to the full day of conference, expo and networking opportunities. The day begins with registration at 7:30 a.m. and concludes with a cocktail hour at 3 p.m. Visit www.manufacturingfirst.com.
- Thursday, Sept. 27: Baker Tilly will host a Succession Insights seminar from 7 to 9:30 a.m. at the Butte des Morts Country Club. A panel discussion will help business owners, executives and their family members navigate the tax, business, personal and family issues involved with transitions and estate planning. The session is free but space is limited. Contact Angela Horn at (920) 739-3423 or email [email protected] for reservations.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10: Defining the Family Business, the first session of the Family Business Education Certificate Program, will take place at the College of Business at UW-Oshkosh. The program is hosted by the Wisconsin Family Business Forum and focuses on assisting family businesses in ownership, leadership and generational dynamics. Registration is due by Oct. 1. Visit http://wfbf.uwosh.edu/Assets/basics.php for more information.
- Thursday, Oct. 11: The Paper Hall of Fame’s 18th annual Induction Ceremony will be held at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. A welcome reception begins at 5:30 p.m. followed by the ceremony and dinner at 6:30 p.m. Keynote speaker will be Donna Harman, president and CEO of the American Forest & Paper Association. For more information call (920) 380-7491.