It’s clean, it’s cool and it’s easy to navigate. If you haven’t been to our website at www.insightonbusiness.com for a while, you’ll be surprised to see it’s quite rich.
Made possible with the expertise of our friends at Stellar Blue Technologies, Neenah, at last we offer you everything you need in a way that’s more immediate and more useful than ever.
We do a lot of things at Insight: Our monthly magazine, our bi-monthly Insight on Manufacturing, niche publications and events. Our website offers digital versions of our magazines, fresh options for advertisers and so much more:
- Video interviews with every cover subject. These give you a glimpse of what a CEO or company president is really like as they talk about what they do. If you’re looking for a speaker, interested in approaching a CEO for a business reason or just plain curious about someone, I encourage you to check them out!
- Back issues offer a complete archive of our digital magazines, searchable by keywords. Flip the pages, zoom in, click on hot links and videos — go ahead and play with it to see everything they can do.
- Our three major annual events now each have their own home pages, with links to register or email us for more information.
- You’ll see that every story is categorized and easy to find by category or issue date.
- Between issues, we offer updates on news and events in our blog. These keep our site fresh and give you more reasons to return.
- Advertise or Subscribe. It’s easy to get in touch with us by clicking “Contact,” “Advertise” or “Subscribe.” When you click on either “Advertise” or find it via “About Us,” our new, 16-page Media Kit is available so you can get a clear picture on what we offer. And when you click on “Subscribe,” you can opt for a complimentary subscription by mail, by e-newsletter (with a link to each new issue) or both.
- Insight social media. Click to connect with us on all our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Our Insight on Manufacturing audience is in for a treat: on the main “nav bar” you can access IOM by its own website, which offers many of the same things as our Insight website, including back issues and articles searchable by category or by issue.
- Hot ad spots! Advertisers already enjoy the new, prominent spots for their messaging, at the top of the page (readers can click on it to “hide” once they’ve seen it) and in rotation with other messages in the right column.
If you find yourself using a notebook, iPad or phone for web browsing more than ever, you’ll appreciate that our new site is also responsive to the smaller screens.
If you’ve ever been involved in the creation of a new website, you know the process can be screamingly painful. I am happy to say that was not at all the case with Stellar Blue. Jim Dobinski, Amanda Betts, Dustin White and the entire team was simply “stellar” to work with. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.
We love the results — and we hope you do, too!