The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of the 2018 Pinnacle Awards, which recognize individuals who embrace principled leadership, strategic thinking, balanced workplace values and an unrelenting pursuit of excellence.
The 2018 winners include:
- Business Hall of Fame inductee: Walter Keller, the founder of Keller, Inc. This award honors business leaders who have gained recognition and honor for outstanding achievement in their industry.
- Athena Leadership Award: Patti Habeck, president of Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin. The award honors a local woman who has achieved the highest level of professional excellence.
- Champion of the Chamber Award: Scott Jensen, director of marketing and digital for the Wisconsin Herd. This award honors an individual for his or her ongoing volunteer efforts for the chamber.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Kimberly Stoeger, owner/clinical nutritionist for Nutritional Healing LLC. This award honors an individual who has established a thriving and successful business.
- Gus A. Zuehlke Distinguished Service Award: Catherine Tierney, president/chief executive officer for Community First Credit Union. This award is named in honor of Gus A. Zuehlke, a past Chairman of the Board of the Fox Cities Chamber, and honors an individual who has made outstanding contributions through leadership in business and service during his/her years as a chamber member.
- Joyce Bytof Exceptional Mentor Award: Joanne Fischer, president of Telecom Insites, LLC. This award honors an individual who proactively works to help others in their career advancement by sharing time, talent and business experience to promote growth and opportunity in the Fox Cities.
- Young Professional of the Year Award: Brad Cebulski, president of BConnected, LLC. This award is first presented at the annual Future 15 Awards and selected from a highly accomplished group of Future 15 alumni.
The winners will be honored at the Pinnacle Awards Gala on Nov. 15 at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in downtown Appleton.