Progress Lakeshore honored Manitowoc County businesses and individuals at its eighth annual Excellence in Economic Development Awards, which recognize the year’s best economic development projects and influential leaders.
Event honorees include:
- Entrepreneurial Achievement Award: Metal Art of Wisconsin, Manitowoc
- Neighborhood Development Award: Tapped on the Lakeshore, Two Rivers
- Economic Accelerator of the Award: Manitowoc Mayor Justin Nickels
- Corporate Investment Award: Briess Malt & Ingredients, Manitowoc
- Community Enhancement Award: Night Market 920, Manitowoc
Progress Lakeshore Executive Director Peter Wills also highlighted the organization’s involvement in more than $85 million in projects in 2018 and nearly $50 million in projects underway so far this year.