Oshkosh, Green Bay and Sheboygan projects, companies and organizations made the finalist list for the Wisconsin Economic Development Association’s 2019 Community and Economic Development Awards, which will be presented at the Edgewater Hotel in Madison on Sept. 11.
The Wisconsin Economic Development Association (WEDA) established the awards to recognize businesses, projects and organizations that are making exceptional contributions to advance economic growth and prosperity in Wisconsin.
The finalists are:
Business Retention and Expansion:
- Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, Onalaska
- Extrusion Dies Industries, LLC, Chippewa Falls
- Promega Corp., Madison
Economic Development Initiative:
- River Prairie Project, Altoona
- Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce
- UniverCity Year Alliance, Madison
- Acuity Insurance, Sheboygan
- EVCO Plastics, Oshkosh
- Opportunity Center, Prairie du Chien
- ROC Ventures, Milwaukee
- Transload Terminal, Oshkosh
Real Estate Development and Reuse:
- The Stella Hotel and Ballroom, Kenosha
- The Rail Yard, Green Bay
- Hotel Indigo, Madison
- Co-op Program of Inspire Sheboygan County
- Think Eau Claire
- Western Technical College, La Crosse
To learn more about the awards or register, visit weda.org/events/awards.