Seven businesses will showcase their facilities, products and the available positions they have open during one-hour hosted tours on Friday.
Participating Manitowoc companies and times include:
- Kaysun Corp., 500 West Drive, 9 a.m.
- KDC/One Northern Labs, 5800 West Drive, 9 a.m.
- Robinson Metal, 2121 S. 30th St., 10 a.m.
- Manitowoc Pattern & Machining, 4315 Expo Drive, 9 and 10 a.m.
- Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry, 838 S. 16th St., 10 and 11 a.m.
- Jagemann Stamping, 5757 W. Custer St., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Skana Aluminum, 2009 Mirro Drive, 1 p.m.
All attendees must wear closed-toe shoes. Safety glasses, ear protection and any other additional personal protection equipment will be provided by the host companies.
Tours are limited to 20 people, so advance registration is required. Please visit www.chambermanitowoccounty.org or call (920) 684-5575 to register.