Great things happen when two parties find common ground beyond ordinary business transactions. At Insight Publications, we believe that businesses and organizations with complementary goals can find great synergies by working together. Whether it’s through an event sponsorship, exchange of services or person-to-person connections, we seek partnerships that are mutually beneficial and advance our mission to connect people, communities, organizations and industries in creative, meaningful ways. If you or your organization would like to explore partnership opportunities with Insight Publications, please feel free to get in touch with us!
Insight (920) 882-0491
400 N. Richmond St. Suite B
Appleton, WI 54911
Brian Rasmussen Publisher
New North, Inc.
- Insight Publications produces the New North Annual Report to the Community (see “Custom Publishing”) distributed at the New North Summit each December and direct mailed with our December issue of Insight.
- Insight Publications produces the New North Mid-Year Report (see “Custom Publishing”) direct mailed with our July issue of Insight.
- Insight is a coordinating sponsor of the New North Investors’ Appreciation Event held each summer to thank investors for their participation.
- Insight leadership and staff members are involved in several New North initiatives with representation on the following committees: Branding, New North Summit Planning, Small Business & Entrepreneur, Business Attraction Guide and others.
NEW Manufacturing Alliance
- We publish the Annual All Stars book (see “Custom Publishing”).
- Our staff is involved in the Communications Committee.
- We are a coordinating sponsor of the Manufacturing First Conference each fall.
- We produce the twice-annual publication, ForwardHR, for members of the Wisconsin SHRM State Council (Society of Human Resource Management). The trade association magazine is mailed to more than 5,000 key decision makers in Human Resource positions statewide.
United Way of the Fox Cities
- We help coordinate and find sponsors for the United Way Fox Cities annual campaign booklet (see “Custom Publishing”).
- Insight hosts the annual “Karaoke for a Cause” event to benefit the Fox Cities United Way.
St. Norbert CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series
- We’re involved in helping to select and recruit speakers for the annual series. In addition, we publish the college’s annual promotional piece announcing the speaker lineup each October.
Insight Publications has formed unique partnerships with a few nonprofit organizations and events that we believe in. Among these are:
- YMCA of the Fox Cities
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- St. Elizabeth Hospital Foundation
- Women’s Fund of the Fox Valley
- Community Foundation of the Fox Valley
We partner with some of the most creative, talented companies and individuals in the region to produce our publications. Among our vendor-partners:
- A2Z Design
- Image Studios
- Seaway Printing
We at Insight Publications, LLC would like to thank our fabulous business partners, clients, vendors, advertisers and readers for your contributions that help us be successful. Thanks to you, Insight received the 2011 Rising Star Award from the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce.
We could not do it without you. Thank you!