Two late-afternoon national speakers are joining the lineup for St. Norbert College’s 22nd annual CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series.
Bob Chapman, chairman and CEO of Barry-Wehmiller, kicks off the series on Sept. 24 with a presentation from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in the Walter Theatre of the Abbot Pennings Hall of Fine Arts at St. Norbert College. A special reception with Chapman in Michael Commons will follow.
Organized by the Schneider School of Business, the CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for local businesspeople to meet face-to-face with respected leaders in the business community and to network with other leaders in the region.
Details about the second national speaker will be announced at a later date.
The breakfast events run from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. and are held at either St. Norbert College’s F.K. Bemis International Conference Center in De Pere or Butte des Morts Country Club in Appleton.
Here’s the rest of the lineup for the 2019-20 series:
• Oct. 9: Tom Ealy, president and CEO of Ameriprise, on “You’re in a Turnaround Whether You Know It or Not,” at St. Norbert.
• Nov. 5: Chris Woleske, CEO of Bellin Health Systems Inc., on “Medicare for All” at St. Norbert.
• Dec. 10: Mary Goggans, president of Encapsys, on “Grow Your Business Through Open Innovation Partnerships: A Case Study” at Butte des Morts Country Club.
• Jan. 14: John McHugh, director of corporate communications, leadership development and training at Kwik Trip, on “Purpose and Compassion at Kwik Trip” at St. Norbert.
• Feb. 4: Craig Dickman, managing director of TitletownTech in Green Bay, on “Designing a Collaborative Innovation Process Within an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem” at St Norbert.
• March 5: Chris Hess, president and CEO of Goodwill Northcentral Wisconsin on “Be the Real MVP: Focus on What Matters” at Butte des Morts Country Club.
• April 9: Greg Linnemanstons, president of the Weidert Group, on “Surviving the Great Recession: A Story of Business Reinvention” at St. Norbert.
• May 6: Craig Culver, co-founder, board chairman and brand ambassador for Culver’s, on “The Culver’s Story” at Butte des Morts Country Club.
People can register for each event individually or the entire season. The cost is $60 per session, with the exception of the two national speakers, which cost $75 per session. A season ticket costs $575 and includes all the speakers. Space is limited. To register, visit www.snc.edu/tickets/?eid=35529 or call (920) 403-3440.