Retained Earnings Co. is hosting a weekly luncheon idea salon every Tuesday beginning June 14 at Carmella’s, 716 N. Casaloma Drive, Grand Chute.
The luncheon and idea salon will begin at noon. To register, please call Missie at (920) 720-5678, ext. 24. Craig Smith and Debra Hackel-Gostas will be picking up the tab for the luncheon, which is designed to educate clients and potential clients on a wide range of topics.
Here’s a list of upcoming topics:
- June 14th: What’s Going On In The Financial Market
- June 21st:Best Resources For 401K plans
- June 28th: Finding Money For Business Startup or Expansion
- July 5th: Healthcare In Five Years, What will it look like?
- July 12th: East Central WI Real Estate Market, Commercial and Residential
- July 19th: Teaching Our Children Joy
- July 26th: The Estate Planning Experience For Business Owners
- Aug 2nd : Brookstone, Bergstrom & Bikes Toys For Adults
- Aug 9th : Keeping Great Employees
- Aug 16th: Using Cooking As Creative Expression & Stress Relief
- Aug 23rd: When & How Do We Value Our Businesses
- Aug 30th : Finding Life’s Balance
For more information, visit Retained Earnings’ website at www.retainedearnings.com.