$45 through April 30 — $55 starting May 1
$60 at the door day of the event
Registration ¦ 3 p.m.
Keynote ¦ 3:30 p.m.
Author, co-owner and executive producer of the Brave New Workshop in Minneapolis
“The Innovative Mindset”
In their book, “The Innovative Mindset,” John Sweeney and Elena Imaretska describe how employees can practice simple, measurable behaviors to put them in what they call the “Mindset of Discovery.” The “Big 5” behaviors are:
- Listen: Be present, open and aware
- Defer judgment: Pause and accept the potential of ideas and opinions
- Reframe: Use what you have to move forward
- Declare: Be authentic and clear, speak your mind
- Jump In: Develop a bias towards action, avoid analysis-paralysis
Innovation Awards ¦ Approximately 4 p.m.
Insight’s 4th annual Insight Innovation Awards
Networking ¦ until 6 p.m.
Cash bar and hors d’oeuvres
The following sponsors help make this event possible: